WHY CHOOSE US?
- 100 % Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Best Prices in Houston Area
- Discounts Available
- Experienced Technicians
- Quality Service Guaranteed
- Family Owned Business
- We respect COVID guidelines
- Full walkthrough and guidance
- Free Estimates
CALL US TO CLEAN YOUR CHIMNEY TODAY!
Book A Chimney Cleaning Service Today!
HOUSTON CHIMNEY CLEANING SERVICES
Hiring a chimney cleaning service will give you peace of mind and ensure that your chimney is well-maintained and safe for your family. If you’re unsure of how to do this yourself, consider hiring a professional chimney cleaning service.
Many chimneys have safety regulations and need to be cleaned regularly. A professional chimney cleaning company should know all of the regulations and will be able to help you comply with them. A certified technician will be able to tell you how to clean your chimney according to these rules.
Chimney Sweep - Before and After
DUCT X IN ACTION
WE INSPECT CHIMNEYS BEFORE CLEANING THEM
The NFPA (National Fire Protection Association) states that chimneys should be inspected and cleaned at least once a year. Inspections will identify problems and cleaning will make it work more efficiently and help your system last longer
Our chimney technicians will do and check the following:
- If there are white stains across your chimney bricks.
- If the mortar joints are cracked/deteriorated.
- Inspect the interior of your chimney, using a video scanning device, helping us determine if cleaning should be performed and make cracks and leaks visible to us.
- Put down protective floor coverings in front of your fireplace.
- If the flashing is deteriorated/damaged
- If the crown has melted/damaged.
- Provide descriptive report of your system
- Clean up all work areas.
Fireplace Crack Repair
WHEN SHOULD YOU GET YOUR CHIMNEY CLEANED?
Chimneys should be cleaned to prevent buildup of soot, ash, and creosote. The springtime of each year is the most ideal time for the cleaning before fire burning season.
Duct X provides quality chimney cleaning services for all our clients.
THERE WILL BE PROBLEMS IF YOU DON'T CLEAN YOUR CHIMNEY
Your chimney needs to be cleaned to prevent damage. There are two major problems that you might encounter if your chimneys aren’t cleaned properly:
- The cap (the top part of your chimney) will get clogged with time which will get the smoke back into your fireplace and into your house.
- The more you wait the more damage will happen ultimately leading to more costly procedures.
Call us now and get your chimney cleaned today!