WHY CHOOSE US?
- 100 % Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Best Prices in Houston Area
- Discounts Available
- Experienced Technicians
- Quality Service Guaranteed
- Family Owned Business
- We respect COVID guidelines
- Full walkthrough and guidance
- Free Estimates
NEED YOUR CHIMNEY & FIREPLACE CLEANED? CALL US!
Book A Chimney & Fireplace Cleaning Today!
HOUSTON CHIMNEY & FIREPLACE INSPECTION CLEANING SERVICES
Performing a regular chimney and fireplace cleaning is vital for the safety and aesthetics of your home. Depending on how often you burn wood or coal, your chimney may contain wildlife and other dangerous materials. Proper maintenance can reduce energy bills and improve your property’s value. Having a professional inspect your fireplace and chimney will ensure the smooth operation of your home for years to come.
A professional will do a thorough inspection of your fireplace and chimney. A chimney and fireplace cleaning process includes sweeping the fireplace, checking the liners, the smoke chamber, and the flue. A professional will also recommend any repairs or adjustments that are needed to maintain the proper operation of your heating system.
Chimney Sweep - Before and After
DUCT X IN ACTION
WHAT HAPPENS IN A CHIMNEY & FIREPLACE INSPECTION?
The recommendation on annual chimney and fireplace inspections is once a year according to the NFPA (National Fire Protection Association). It will identify any potential problems that your home may have.
Duct X’s technician will do and check for the following:
- White stains across your chimney bricks and fireplace.
- Cracked/deteriorated mortar joints.
- Inspection of the interior of your chimney, using a video scanning device. It helps determine if cleaning should be performed and makes cracks and leaks visible to us.
- Put down protective floor coverings in front of your fireplace.
- If the flashing is deteriorated/damaged
- If the crown has melted/damaged.
- Provide descriptive report of your system
- Clean up all work areas.
Fireplace Crack Repair
YOU SHOULD GET YOUR FIREPLACE & CHIMNEY CLEANED & INSPECTED
At least once a year every spring, you should get your chimney and fireplace cleaned and inspected before fire burning season.
If you want professional and reliable chimney and fireplace cleaning services, call Duct X. We provide quality services for all our clients no matter how far.
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DON'T CLEAN YOUR CHIMNEY & FIREPLACE?
Two major issues happen when you don’t clean and inspect your chimney and fireplace:
- The cap (the top part of your chimney) will get clogged with time which will get the smoke back into your fireplace and into your house.
- The more you wait the more damage will happen ultimately leading to more costly procedures.
Call us now and get your chimney and fireplace system inspected today!