WHY CHOOSE US?
- 100 % Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Best Prices in Houston Area
- Discounts Available
- Experienced Technicians
- Quality Service Guaranteed
- Family Owned Business
- We respect COVID guidelines
- Full walkthrough and guidance
- Free Estimates
WANT YOUR FIREPLACE & CHIMNEY INSPECTED? CALL US!
Book A Chimney & Fireplace Inspection Today!
HOUSTON CHIMNEY & FIREPLACE INSPECTION SERVICES
In order to avoid problems with your fireplace and chimney, you should have it inspected by a certified professional. A professional inspector will examine your chimney and fireplace for obvious signs of problems.
A firebox with a hole in it could indicate a gas leak, and a crumbling, cracked chimney can point to structural problems. However, the inspection goes much deeper. Your inspector will look for more signs of a problem than that.
A thorough inspection of your chimney and fireplace are important in keeping you, your family, and your home safe.
Chimney Sweep - Before and After
DUCT X IN ACTION
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU GET YOUR FIREPLACE & CHIMNEY INSPECTED?
The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) actually recommends getting your fireplace and chimney inspected at least once a year. Any issues will be identified and it will also ensure the safety of your home.
Duct X’s technician will do and check your fireplace and chimney for the following:
- White stains across your chimney bricks and fireplace.
- Cracked/deteriorated mortar joints.
- Inspection of the interior of your chimney, using a video scanning device. It helps determine if cleaning should be performed and makes cracks and leaks visible to us.
- Put down protective floor coverings in front of your fireplace.
- If the flashing is deteriorated/damaged
- If the crown has melted/damaged.
- Provide descriptive report of your system
- Clean up all work areas.
Fireplace Crack Repair
GET YOUR FIREPLACE AND CHIMNEY INSPECTED REGULARLY
An annual inspection of your fireplace and chimney in the springtime before fire burning season is recommended.
Duct X provides professional and reliable fireplace and chimney inspection services for all of our clients no matter the distance.
NOT INSPECTING YOUR FIREPLACE & CHIMNEY WILL CAUSE PROBLEMS
You should get your fireplace and chimney inspected, otherwise you might encounter two major problems:
- The cap (the top part of your chimney) will get clogged with time which will get the smoke back into your fireplace and into your house.
- The more you wait the more damage will happen ultimately leading to more costly procedures.
Call us now and get your fireplace and chimney inspected today!