WHY CHOOSE US?
- 100 % Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Best Prices in Houston Area
- Discounts Available
- Experienced Technicians
- Quality Service Guaranteed
- Family Owned Business
- We respect COVID guidelines
- Full walkthrough and guidance
- Free Estimates
NEED YOUR FIREPLACE CLEANED? CALL US NOW.
Book A Fireplace Cleaning Today!
HOUSTON FIREPLACE CLEANING SERVICES
If you have a gas or wood-burning fireplace, a cleaning service is highly recommended. Professionals have the expertise and equipment needed to effectively remove the soot and creosote that build up in the interior. In addition, they know how to deal with stubborn dirt that can be tricky to remove. Regardless of the size of your chimney or fireplace, the end result will be cleaner and safer than if you tried to clean it yourself.
There are several reasons to hire a professional fireplace cleaning service. You can attempt to clean it yourself, but the work will take time, tools, and skills that you don’t have. In addition, you could end up compromising the safety of yourself and your property.
Hiring a professional fireplace cleaning service can optimize your fireplace’s efficiency and safety. Whether your fireplace is gas or wood-burning, it’s worth the expense to make sure it is working as efficiently as possible to keep your family safe.
DUCT X IN ACTION
HOW OFTEN SHOULD YOU CLEAN YOUR FIREPLACE?
The NFPA (National Fire Protection Association) recommends a yearly inspection and cleaning of the fireplace and chimney to identify all possible problems.
Duct X’s technician will do and check for the following:
- White stains across your chimney bricks.
- Cracked/deteriorated mortar joints.
- Inspection of the interior of your chimney, using a video scanning device. It helps determine if cleaning should be performed and makes cracks and leaks visible to us.
- Put down protective floor coverings in front of your fireplace.
- If the flashing is deteriorated/damaged
- If the crown has melted/damaged.
- Provide descriptive report of your system
- Clean up all work areas.
Fireplace Crack Repair
WHEN TO CLEAN YOUR FIREPLACE
Your fireplace needs to be cleaned and inspected every spring. This will prevent the buildup of soot, ash, and creosote. This also prevents your chimney from getting worn out as well.
Duct X has trained and experienced technicians to clean and inspect your fireplace.
WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF I DON'T CLEAN MY FIREPLACE?
Fireplace cleaning is essential for your safety and to make it last longer. Not cleaning it will result in two major issues:
- The cap (the top part of your chimney) will get clogged with time which will get the smoke back into your fireplace and into your house.
- The more you wait the more damage will happen ultimately leading to more costly procedures.
Call us now and get your fireplace cleaned today!