WHY CHOOSE US?
- 100 % Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Best Prices in Pearland Area
- Discounts Available
- Experienced Technicians
- Quality Service Guaranteed
- Family Owned Business
- We respect COVID guidelines
- Full walkthrough and guidance
- Free Estimates
NEED YOUR CHIMNEY CLEANED? CALL US TODAY!
Book Your Chimney Sweep In Katy Now!
KATY CHIMNEY SWEEP & INSPECTION SERVICES
Hiring a chimney sweep is an essential part of keeping your fireplace and home clean and safe. Get professionals to inspect your chimney of any cracks and leaks. A sweep of your chimney would clean it of soot, ash, and buildup of creosote which can cause fires.
Keeping your chimney clean will also make it last longer. Duct X has a team of reliable chimney cleaners ready to inspect and clean your chimney with the proper equipment and training.
Chimney Sweep - Before and After
DUCT X IN ACTION
WHAT HAPPENS IN CHIMNEY INSPECTIONS?
You should get your chimney inspected and cleaned at least once a year according to the NFPA (National Fire Protection Association).
Duct X’s technician will do and check your fireplace for the following:
- White stains across your chimney bricks.
- Cracked/deteriorated mortar joints.
- Inspection of the interior of your chimney, using a video scanning device. It helps determine if cleaning should be performed and makes cracks and leaks visible to us.
- Put down protective floor coverings in front of your fireplace.
- If the flashing is deteriorated/damaged
- If the crown has melted/damaged.
- Provide descriptive report of your system
- Clean up all work areas.
Fireplace Crack Repair
WHEN SHOULD YOU CLEAN YOUR CHIMNEY?
The springtime would be the best time to get your chimney cleaned and inspected since it’s the season before fire burning season.
Get Duct X to provide reliable and quality chimney sweeping services to ensure the safety of you, your family, and your home.
WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU DON'T CLEAN YOUR CHIMNEY
If you don’t clean or inspect your chimney system, it could lead to two major problems:
- The cap (the top part of your chimney) will get clogged with time which will get the smoke back into your fireplace and into your house.
- The more you wait the more damage will happen ultimately leading to more costly procedures.
Get your chimney inspected today!